November 11, 2017
What if there is a futuristic and holistic way of treating and reversing cancer, as well as other diseases? A way that doesn't also kill healthy cells?
What if we can take the manifested cancer cells and turn them back into normal tissue, instead of using a “kill centric model” like surgery, radiation, chemotherapy?
Ira Pastor, CEO of Bioquark, with over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, comes on the Deliciously Playful Lana - Health Secrets Made Simple Podcast to discuss the science behind combinatorial biologics for the regeneration and repair of human organs and tissues as a potential solution to cancer. Enjoy the podcast!
To download the transcript, please go to www.nicolelana.com
April 25, 2016
In this episode, I’ve invited Lauren Weinstein, an instructor of Strategic Communication at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, as our special guest.
We discuss the following topics:
- How to prepare yourself for a relationship
- Why asking questions and staying curious is crucial to the health of relationships
- #1 cause of breakups
- What master couples do in conflicts
- The importance of being mindful and present in relationships
- 3 criteria to look for in our potential mate
- Why your breakups can be your breakthroughs
Read more here: www.nicolelana.com/4-steps-mastering-love-relationships-interview-lauren-weinstein
April 16, 2016
We discuss the following topics:
- One simple reason why your love lifemaybe suffering
- Why and how it is possible to recreateromance and regenerate the chemistry with the person you’re with, even ifyou’ve been with your partner for many years
- The essential ingredient to ensure yourrelationship is sparkly and juicy
- One short practice exercise (10 minutes)daily that can help you rekindle your relationship with your partner and giveyou the passionate sex you’ve always wanted that focus on each otherphysically, sexually and emotionally
- What extended orgasms mean, and yes -both men and women can achieve extended orgasms
- A manual stimulation technique thatheightens orgasmic sensitivity
Leave your comments on here:
June 10, 2015
In this interview, we sit down to find out how Nate used to train before MMA fights, his training routine and MMA workout, and the lowdown on his combat circuit workout.
We'll also be exploring the top 3 exercises to improve our core, and top 3 ways to prevent injuries.
Read more here: http://olahuna.com/mma-workout-how-to-train-be-fit-like-a-fighter/
March 11, 2015
To get more smoothie tips for you busy people, I’ve invited Emily von Euw back for a second series. Emily’s second book 100 Best Juices, Smoothies and Healthy Snack, was released in December.
To recap, Emily is the creator of the blog This Rawsome Vegan Life, with over 1 million views a month, as well as author of Rawsome Vegan Baking, published by Macmillan.
Click on the links below for the transcript, Emily's favorite savory smoothie recipe, and more.
March 11, 2015
I have invited Bruce Muzik, the Founder of Love at First Fight and a relationship coach, to talk about intimate relationships, sex and health.
We’ll talk about:
- Why interdependent relationships are key to longevity and health
- The difference between co-dependent and interdependent relationships
- The two foundation to build secure relationships
- Tips to connect with your lover and have mind-blowing sex
- Why synchrony sex, not hookups, one-night stands, or comfort sex, are key to health
- Why Bruce disagrees with John Gray, author of “Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus”, and that women and men do NOT have different emotional needs
This thought-provoking discussion allows you to understand what it takes to be in a secure relationship, and how to cultivate a deeper relationship with your lover.
For the transcript of the audio, please go to: http://olahuna.com/synchrony-sex-and-health/ or click here.
March 2, 2015
We're here with Dr. Michael Greger, Founder of Nutritionfacts.org to discuss:
- How you can reverse life threatening diseases without surgery or drugs
- Why contrary to popular belief, “everything in moderation” may not be the healthiest for you
- Why and how we can take our health into our own hands, even if we’ve been given bad genes
- Why exercising causes oxidative stress and how we can reduce post-workout inflammation
- The healthiest fruits and vegetables you can eat to recover faster from your grueling workout
- Why you are getting enough protein and may want to think twice about protein supplements
- The best source of plant protein for athletes
- If eating nuts will make you gain or lose weight
- Dr. Greger's view on supplements
You can view the articles here:
February 20, 2015
today’s podcast, Nicole Lana and Professor Spira will be talking about: (1) Myths of the mucus-free diet (2) Plant-based mucus-forming foods (3) How to use mucus-forming foods to transition into
mucus-free diet (4) Types of cooked mucus-free vegetables (5) Why its better to eat a meal with cooked mucus-free
vegetables versus a 100% raw diet in some cases (6) The golden rule when you eat cooked vegetables (7) Why some people may swing from a raw vegan diet
to a Paleo diet, and more. For full transcript, please go to www.olahuna.com
February 11, 2015
We'll discuss: (1) How you can be vegan and be the strongest man in the world (2) Why going vegan boosts your sexual stamina (3) Why “the power of protein” has been exaggerated; why you don’t need animal protein to buff up. See more here: www.olahuna.com/deliciously-playful-lana-podcast-1-interview-ken-spector-happy-cow